Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Hogwarts Express

My photo of that famous train in not-so-sunny Orlando!
I spent my entire day as follows:
10 am: thinking of England and the plane ride which I would surely have to take all on my own.
11 am: Skyped with Matt about our opinions on the latest Doctor Who Christmas Special. He liked it, I did not (though perhaps watching it after the End Of Time beforehand spoiled it for me. I mean, c'mon, that one's got David Tennant!)
3 pm: Watched Merlin with Justin.
7 pm: Played Disney Scene It.
8:15 pm: Came in first place in Disney Scene It. The kids were not impressed.
10 pm: Reviewed my notes for my presentation at work. My parts are highlited in green.
11 pm: The green highlites are seriously peeving me. Watched How I Met Your Mother.
12 am: Ended this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment